As a former literary agent and published author, I bring a unique perspective to the book editing process, combining insider industry experience with an author’s sympathetic ear.
I can help you with:
- Manuscript editing
- Query critiques
- Partial critiques and consultations
- Developmental editing
- Social media and marketing consulting
- You name it
We can arrange a combination of editing and a consultation call or two (or three) via phone or Skype, depending on what you need, or I’m happy to edit your work and send you notes.
Some of the projects I’ve helped edit include:
- Rock Paper Tiger by Lisa Brackmann, named one of Amazon’s Top 100 novels of the year
- Try Not to Breathe by Jennifer Hubbard, which received starred reviews in Publishers Weekly and Kirkus
- Shadowshaper by NY Times bestseller Daniel Jose Older
Contact me here if you’re interested, or email email@example.com
Rates and timing depend on the scope of the project and my availability. I regret that I won’t be able to take on all projects.
Looking for some advice on how to edit a novel? Check out:
- How to edit your novel
- Writing Advice Database
- Revision Checklist
- How to respond to a manuscript critique