The blog will be going on a brief sojourn this week as I celebrate America’s 243rd birthday.
But never fear, I will be back on July 8 with more content! I have a whole lot in store, so stay tuned.
In the meantime, if you need any help editing your book or desire some coaching, don’t hesitate to reach out!
And here are some oldies but goodies to tide you over while I’m away:
- The one question writers should never ask themselves when reading
- Character and plot are inseparable
- Spaghetti agents
- Superstar editor Krista Marino on championing books and the publishing climate
- How to start writing a novel
- Do you suffer from one of these writing maladies?
- It’s not you, it’s the odds
- Ten Commandments for the Happy Writer
- The publishing process in GIF form
Need help with your book? I’m available for manuscript edits, query critiques, and consultations!
And if you like this post: subscribe to my newsletter and check out my guide to writing a novel.
Art: Flags on the Waldorf by Childe Hassam