The weather is warm and many people are taking to the beach and skipping out early on Friday. It’s prime summer reading season.
Have you read anything good lately? Care to share with the rest of us?
Here are some of my recent favorites:
- A Very Large Expanse of Sea by Tahereh Mafi
- The Night Ocean by Paul La Farge
- Black Swan Rising by Lisa Brackmann
- The Quiet American by Graham Greene
What about you?
But wait, there’s more!
• Need help with your book? I’m available for manuscript edits, query critiques, and coaching!
• For my best advice, check out my guide to writing a novel (now available in audio) and my guide to publishing a book.
• And if you like this post: subscribe to my newsletter!