It’s that time of year!
This is the sixth year in a row for this Heifer fundraiser, and while I haven’t been the best about posting lately we can still join together to raise money for a great cause, amrite?
Here’s how this works. All you have to do is:
1) Leave a comment on this post AND/OR
2) Tweet a link to this post and include the hashtag #NBHeifer. Here’s a tweet button for your pleasure:
3) Click over to other participating blogs at the bottom of this post and leave comments there too
4) Make your own per-comment or tweet pledge and I’ll link to you/tweet you!
If you want in on the fun and make a per-comment or tweet pledge on your own just leave a comment with a link to your blog post or tweet announcing your pledge or e-mail it to me and I’ll feature it in this post. (I recommend Rowfeeder for tracking your hashtag).
Heifer International is an organization that fights hunger by giving families around the world livestock, training, or other assistance that helps improve their livelihood. Heifer has been recognized for its work in Fast Company and Forbes, among other places.
If you have anything to spare this holiday season I hope you’ll consider making a donation. And in order to encourage people to spread the word about this worthy cause, there are two ways to help increase the giving love (and feel free to do both):
- For every comment someone makes in this post between now and 6PM Pacific time on December 24, I will donate $2.00.
- For every tweet that includes a) the hashtag #NBHeifer and b) a link back to this post (http://bit.ly/1wB6KpE) I will donate another $2.00. (up to $2,000 between the two)
We can encourage everyone to stop by so we can multiply the giving! Over the past years we have raised over $9,000 together.
Participating blogs/Twitter handles: