UDPATE: The contest has closed! Thanks to everyone who entered. Stay tuned for the winner.
Want to win a brand spanking new Kindle Paperwhite and learn some great writing tips in the meantime?
Of course you do. Heck, I do, and I’m running this thing.
In honor of the publication of How to Write a Novel: 47 Rules for Writing a Stupendously Awesome Novel That You Will Love Forever, which is on sale for just $4.99 at: Amazon Kindle, Apple iBooks, B&N Nook, Kobo, and Smashwords, I thought I’d do a giveaway that also compiles some great writing advice in one place. Please check out the guide while you’re here, which New York Times bestseller James Dashner called “a must-read for anyone brave enough to try their hand at a novel.”
So here’s what you do to enter:
1) Think of your favorite writing tip
2) Tweet and/or Facebook-post your favorite writing tip with the hashtag #FaveWritingTip and a link back to this post: http://bit.ly/17JYh76 If you post to Facebook it must be posted publicly in order to be entered. Feel free to use the handy-dandy button and link below:
3) If you tweet an entry, you must follow me on Twitter so I can DM you if you win:
4) If you’re on Facebook, please follow me so that you’ll see if I message you: http://facebook.com/nathanbransford
That’s it! Here are the rules:
- You can post to both Facebook and Twitter in order to increase your chances of winning, but only your first entry on both sites will be considered an eligible entry.
- You must include both the hashtag and a link back to this post in order to be eligible.
- The sweepstakes closes Friday at 7pm Eastern time.
- I’ll randomly select a potential winner and notify that individual by Direct Message or Facebook message.
- You must be a resident of the United States, age 18 or older in order to enter (Sorry international readers! Sweepstakes rules!)
- Please take a look at the full sweeps rules here
Want to see all the great writing tips? Keep an eye on the tweet box below. I’ll also compile my favorites into a separate blog post that will let everyone see your writing wisdom.
Tweets about “#FaveWritingTip”