The blog will be going a bit of a break in the next few weeks as I do some traveling (the painting above is a hint) and meet up with my family for Thanksgiving.
The blog will return on Monday, December 2!
A few things while I’m gone:
- Let me help you with editing! I’ll still be answering emails and working while I’m gone, so don’t hesitate to email me if you have a question or need help editing your book or query letter.
- Pre-order my guide to writing a novel! I’m very excited that my guide to navigating the traditional and self-publishing process will come out on December 3.
- Follow me on Instagram! If you want to see what I’m up to.
Finally, here are some oldies but goodies to tide you over while I’m away:
- Don’t get caught up in the rush
- All about pen names
- The case for putting a manuscript in the drawer
- The one question writers should never ask themselves when reading
- Doing the right thing
- Writing, striving, and THE GREAT GATSBY
- There is no such thing as an overnight success story
See you in December!
• Need help with your book? I’m available for manuscript edits, query critiques, and coaching!
• For my best advice, check out my guide to writing a novel (now available in audio) and my guide to publishing a book.
• And if you like this post: subscribe to my newsletter!
Art: Winter Landscape from Kymintehdas by Victor Westerholm