The blog will be going a bit of a break in the next few weeks as I do some traveling (the painting above is a hint) and meet up with my family for Thanksgiving.
The blog will return on Monday, December 2!
A few things while I’m gone:
- Let me help you with editing! I’ll still be answering emails and working while I’m gone, so don’t hesitate to email me if you have a question or need help editing your book or query letter.
- Pre-order my guide to writing a novel! I’m very excited that my guide to navigating the traditional and self-publishing process will come out on December 3.
- Follow me on Instagram! If you want to see what I’m up to.
Finally, here are some oldies but goodies to tide you over while I’m away:
- Don’t get caught up in the rush
- All about pen names
- The case for putting a manuscript in the drawer
- The one question writers should never ask themselves when reading
- Doing the right thing
- Writing, striving, and THE GREAT GATSBY
- There is no such thing as an overnight success story
See you in December!
Need help with your book? I’m available for manuscript edits, query critiques, and coaching!
For my best advice, check out my guide to writing a novel (now available in audio) and my guide to publishing a book.
And if you like this post: subscribe to my newsletter!
Art: Winter Landscape from Kymintehdas by Victor Westerholm