I’m so psyched to announce the publication of the Second Edition of How to Write a Novel: 49 Rules for Writing a Stupendously Awesome Novel That You Will Love Forever!
Read the guide that New York Times bestselling author Ransom Riggs called “The best how-to-write-a-novel book I’ve read.”
For this new edition, I added two new rules and polished many other chapters. It’s all my best writing tips all in one place.
- Amazon (coming soon!)
- Audible (coming soon!)
- Overdrive (coming soon!)
Special thanks go out to:
- D. Robert Pease, interior designer extraordinaire and who pitched in on the cover this time too!
- Mari Sheibley, most excellent cover designer
- Christine Pride and Bryan Russell for their editing expertise
- John Marshall Media for producing the audiobook
Oh, and while you’re here, don’t forget to enter the 6th Stupendously Ultimate First Paragraph Challenge!
• Need help with your book? I’m available for manuscript edits, query critiques, and coaching!
• For my best advice, check out my guide to writing a novel (now available in audio) and my guide to publishing a book.
• And if you like this post: subscribe to my newsletter!