The blog is going to go on a bit of a summer holiday as I do some traveling and take a little break. I’ll be back with new posts on August 26. (UPDATE: make that September 3).
This is still a working trip, so if you need help editing your book, query letter, and/or synopsis, don’t hesitate to reach out to me.
Here are some posts to tide you over in the meantime!
- Book publishing glossary
- How to write a novel
- Originality is overrated
- Does your novel have a plot?
- How to raise the stakes in a novel
- How to deal with contradictory query advice
- Know your rights as an author
- How to find and work with a book editor
Need help with your book? I’m available for manuscript edits, query critiques, and consultations!
And if you like this post: subscribe to my newsletter and check out my newly revised and updated guide to writing a novel.
Art: Beach at Nassau by Albert Bierstadt