New email subscriptions! And more!

by | Feb 23, 2015 | Nathan's Books | 10 comments

After many many lost years not really tending to my blog’s e-mail subscriptions, I have finally made the jump to Mailkimp… er… MailChimp, so those of you who subscribe via email should be receiving an email that looks rather better and hopefully does not end up in your spam filters.

If you don’t yet subscribe via e-mail and are interested in getting this here blog right in your inbox whenever I post, kindly sign up here.

I also fixed the Facebook sharing, so if you so desire to share any of these posts with your Facebook Friends, you should now be able to choose the art in the past as the thumbnail so it looks prettier.

Lastly, I gave the Forums a long-overdue spam cleanup, so it should once again be safe for your discussions and query critiques.

Basically, I was an Internet Carpenter this weekend.

I’d love to hear your feedback! Anything else you’d like to see that will help you read the blog? (Besides, you know, me actually writing posts).

Art: Russian Empire Postman by Anonymous

jaimie-

Unfortunately I haven't been able to get that to work with my blog format, but I'll try again.

I hear Jesus was an internet carpenter.

3. Carol Cronin

Love Mailchimp! Bananas all around.

4. Sydney Jane Baily

Unfortunately, Nathan, this one post of yours is crashing my Outlook over and over. Argh, I can't get it to work long enough to even delete the post. It keeps trying to connect and synchronize. Help. Make it stop!!
    Thanks, your devoted follower, Sydney

Sydney-

Huh, I haven't heard of that before. Is your Outlook up to date?

6. Margaret Reyes Dempsey

Hi Nathan,

I'm having the same problem as Sydney Jane Baily. I've always received your blogs without problems, but the last three have crashed my Outlook. I can't even open them to unsubscribe. Is there a way for you to delete me from your subscription list so I can attempt a fresh subscribe and see if that helps.

Margaret-

Sorry about that. I have a ticket in with Mailchimp to try to get to the bottom of it. Hope to have it fixed soon.