Next week will be an official guest blog week, and I currently have three open slots. These shall go to the persons who write the best, most spectacular, most repostable guest blog entries in the multiverse. Want to build blog traffic and/or pontificate on a topic that you find pontificatable?
Here’s how this will work:
– Please post your entry as a new topic in the special Guest Blog Contest Spectacular forum in the, uh, forums. In order to do this, if you haven’t already you will need to register yourself in the forums. You see where I’m going with this. YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED INTO FORUMS. Ha. It’s not dangerous though. In fact everyone there is quite nice.
– Please limit yourself to one entry.
– You may enter a post that you submitted for the last guest blog contest but it’s probably best to send something new.
– Please do not e-mail me your entry.
– I will choose the three best, most helpful, funniest, awesomest posts to run next week and link to the guest blog author’s blog or website or Amazon page or favorite charity or what have you. The topic is totally up to you, although some relevancy to this blog’s themes will probably receive preference (but not necessarily!).
– While I will choose the entries based on their merit and general awesomeness, any tie will go to the person who is active in the forums. This is, after all, a rather transparent effort to drive traffic to the forums. Forums forums forums forums forums!!!!
– I will lock the forum at 8:30 AM Pacific time tomorrow morning and will announce the winner tomorrow also.
– Rules and guidelines subject to change without notice.